A Message to the Graduates

Looking back, 4-5 years ago, I enrolled to this institution not knowing what lies ahead. Since then, I have very challenging and fulfilling years of stay here as a student. In my pursuit of higher academic endeavor. I was able to withstand the rigors in life and hurdled a very important and crucial phase of my education. And I am so proud of this achievement.

Now that we are on our way, equipped with ample skills and knowledge, I hope that we make use if our self-improvement, our family's economic and social advancement and lest we might overlook our country's upliftment.

Many graduates end up disillusioned simply because after they do, they seemed to have lost the esteem and vigor to set sight towards an even higher goal in life. Graduation is not the end of the road. It is in fact the beginning of a more challenging life ahead. It is actually a life for which we were prepared to tackle.

I therefore urge my fellow graduates to be a stronger, more determined and more positive in life after graduation. For a more complicated, a more genuine, and a more intricate life lies ahead. Don't despair though for God has store a definite role for all of us.

Remember likewise that men, like nails, lose their usefulness when they lose direction and begin to bend. Let's hang on to our ideals, never lose esteem and never be swayed by the evils in the world. In so doing, a brighter future beckons.

Together with a common goal, let us build a nation!


0 comments:

Post a Comment